In-home care for those living with Parkinson’s disease.
Helping Your Loved One with Parkinson’s Disease Live at Home
A diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease does not automatically mean your loved one must leave where they feel the safest and most comfortable. With proper assistance, they can remain in their home. Our Parkinson’s care program is tailored to your loved one’s needs, because there is no one-size-fits-all approach.
Our Parkinson’s Care Program
At Homeable, we offer the following services to those who live with Parkinson’s disease:
- Light housekeeping, including cleaning, laundry, and general upkeep
- Medication management and administration
- Physical and speech therapy as directed by therapist
- Personal care services for day-to-day activities and daily hygiene
- Toileting and perineal (incontinence) care
- Accompanying clients to appointments, outings, and visits to friends and family
Individuality and Dignity Come First
Parkinson’s disease affects each person individually. For some, symptoms worsen gradually, while for others, they develop quickly. Symptoms can also affect the patient’s self-esteem, with some patients not even willing to venture outdoors. Our compassionate team will work with your loved one to help them lead the fullest life possible while maintaining their dignity.
Contact us today to set up an appointment and learn more about how we can help you or a loved one who lives with Parkinson’s live a full life at home.
Independent, friendly & locally owned
Homeable was born & raised in Waterloo Region. We care deeply about the friendships, family & seniors we care for throughout the region.