Diabetes Care for Those Living at Home
We offer medically supervised diabetic care for your loved one.
Helping Your Loved One Manage Their Diabetes While Living at Home
A disease like diabetes can be difficult to manage. Blood sugar needs be monitored and proper nutritional and exercise guidelines is ideally to be followed. If a person living with diabetes deviates from their health plan, complications may follow. That can leave you worrying if your loved one is safe and healthy.
We offer complete care for all these situations so your loved one can continue living at home.
Our Diabetes Care Program
These are the services we offer for those who live with diabetes:
- Administering insulin injections
- Changing and monitoring insulin pumps
- Medication management and administration
- Mobility and physical therapy exercises as directed by therapist
- Monitoring blood glucose levels
- Ongoing communication with family members and healthcare providers
- Personal care services for day-to-day activates and daily hygiene
- Accompanying clients to scheduled appointments
Individuals with diabetes can live full lives if their healthcare routine is managed properly. We do not believe that one size fits all, as each person is an individual with specific needs, let us help you and your loved ones.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and we would be happy to tell you more about our diabetes care program.
Independent, friendly & locally owned
Homeable was born & raised in Waterloo Region. We care deeply about the friendships, family & seniors we care for throughout the region.