24-Hour Home Care
Our compassionate care and professional support is available 24/7 for those in need that choose to live at home.
Round-the-Clock, Live-in Care
With live-in home care, a trained professional supports your loved one in their home for one or more 24-hour periods a week. This allows your loved one to remain in a familiar environment instead of undergoing the stress of moving to a new location, with new routines and new people.
In addition, the familiarity, comfort, and greater independence that can be preserved living at home can help your loved one maintain their physical and mental health.
Our live-in care has benefits that stand out among other possibilities for an individual with heightened needs:
- Our case manager will ensure your loved one receives personalized care.
- Our nurses, personal support workers, and caregivers will ensure your loved one is looked after and engages in activities that will encourage independence.
- Our entire team prioritizes your loved one’s well-being and dignity above all else.
Learn More About What Live-in 24-Hour Home Care Covers
Live-in home care can look different from person to person depending on one’s needs. A Homeable healthcare professional may spend one 24-hour period a week with those in need. The staff would stay in their home to give their primary caregiver respite.
You can also have someone live with your loved one around the clock, i.e., every day, all day. This would of course be a team of caregivers your loved one would get to know.
Our caregivers are trained to help reduce the risk of falls and also assist with personal care. However, it can also provide support for other major events, for example, if your loved one is ill or transitioning home after having been hospitalized.
Live-in Home Care Services
We offer the following live-in home care services:
- Personal care services for daily hygiene and day-to-day activities
- Toileting and perineal (incontinence) care
- Meal preparation
- Companionship, socialization, and routine
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and general tidying around the home
- Medication management and administration
- Transportation for appointments, outings, and visits to friends and family
Contact us to learn more about how we can provide your loved one with around-the-clock care in their home.
Independent, friendly & locally owned
Homeable was born & raised in Waterloo Region. We care deeply about the friendships, family & seniors we care for throughout the region.